Wednesday, March 3, 2010

How Funny Is This?

      There was a boy named Peter and he had to go to the restroom, really, really bad. He said, "Teacher, Teacher I have to go to the restroom!!!"
    The teacher said, "Hold on."
Peter said, "Teacher, Teacher, I have to go to the restroom really, really bad."
    The teacher said, "Oh, all right. You can go to the restroom, but you have to say the alphabet."
Peter said, "What????? Why do I have to say the alphabet?"
    "Because you're supposed to. It's the rule for  when  you have to go to the restoom."
 Peter said, "Oh, all right. A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I  P."  He went to the restroom.
     The teacher said, "Wait a minute. Where are you going?"
"Teacher, I have to go to the restroom. Can I go to the restroom, please?"
"Oh, all right."So he said, "Thank you."

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment